Saturday, March 28, 2009

Idea for banks

I would love the ability to create as many virtual savings accounts as I wanted to. I need to save money for dozens of things so when I get paid, I can transfer small amounts of money into these many small virtual accounts.

Let's say I want to save money for a new PC, a new bicycle and a new couch. I would log into my account on the web and create new V-Savings account with names

PC
bicycle
Couch

I could then transfer money from any account into these accounts and vice-versa.

This way I can easily track how much I have saved for each item. I can delete a V-Savings after I transfer all the money to another account. I would still have a primary savings account.

This would make my life easier. Currently I'm saving money for a dozen different things but all the money goes in one account so I have to keep track of how much I've saved for each item.

No comments: